philstar.com - breakingnews

spent summer

I SPENT a summer in the philippines with a group from the Christian Reformed Church doing evangelism, traveling, showing the Jesus film, giving Christian testimony, and much more. THIS blog is dedicated to the good people of the Philippines & also current Filipino news. God bless our brothers & sisters in Christ in the islands of the Philippines ! AKING pinagsisilbihan sa tag-init sa Pilipinas sa isang grupo mula sa Christian Reformed Church na gumagawa ng evangelism, naglalakbay, nagpapakita ng pelikula ni Jesus, nagbibigay ng Kristiyanong patotoo, at marami pang iba. Ang blog na ito ay nakatuon sa mabuting tao ng Pilipinas at kasalukuyang balita sa Pilipinas. Pagpalain ng Diyos ang ating mga kapatid sa Kristo sa mga isla ng Pilipinas!

INQUIRER.net

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

page9: after China, layover in Hawaii

if you want to read & view in chronological order
SUMMER MISSION 
4 CHRIST !

 ...finally after leaving Hong Kong & China I flew to Hawaii where I had a one-day layover...enjoyed a day at Waikiki...beautiful weather as always..I actually was familiar with Hawaii from my semester there back when I was a sophomore in college at Chaminade University of Honolulu.

 above: it came in handy to know the area because I had run out of cash, and didn't have a place to stay for the night...so I slept on the beach under some bushes...it was delightful...except that I had to sleep with my contact lenses on all night..a little red-eyed when I awoke